Friday, August 3, 2012

Back

The boys and I have spent the past week up north by my parents.  


I am still in awe that the six of us endured a whole week in those tiny quarters...and actually had a pretty good time.


We, of course, hit our usual places like Main Street Pizza (on Saturday) - where C.J. was less than thrilled with the idea that I was taking this picture.


If looks could kill...I'd be a dead woman by now!!!!


After pizza, we went up to the ski jump...always a great view from there.


This time I climbed about 3/4 the way to the top


and pathetic dog whined for me the whole time...
what a stinkin mama's boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...