Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Stream of Thoughts

Here we are in May already... although you could never tell it's May by the weather we've been having lately.  It seems we are stuck in the 40's and temps in the 50's have been reason to rejoice. We all know how I feel about this... soooo....... moving on.


Son number two (Jon) came home from school today touting his graduation cap and gown.  Even though I knew this was coming, it hit me like a slap in the face....I am losing another son....soon....like in a month!   It brought me to the brink of tears many times this evening.  And because I like to inflict punishment on myself, I popped open youtube and loaded that song that goes "let my love give you roots and help you find your wings."  That song truly wants to make me cry... and little did I know that Jon was listening too and admitted to almost crying himself!


In other news, God has still not revealed his plan for me next year.  The only certainty will be that I will begin class(es) in the fall.  How many I take will depend on whether God has a job for me to do next year.  I have applied at different places and am now just praying that God will open doors that he wants opened and closes doors that he wants closed. 


 Hubby and I are fairly certain (95%) that Zack will be back at Oshkosh Christian next year thus ending our year of homeschooling.   Homeschooling was great and I will always look back and cherish this year - but - some subjects are too difficult to teach from home...for me anyway.  Also, he is in desperate need of more social interaction than his music and gym classes are providing.


My teeth continue to be an issue.  Lets just say that I maxed out my insurance for the year already by the end of January and could use a ton more work!  I hate tooth pain..... I hate my teeth... and I hate Vicodin!!!   I just want them all yanked....  but I cannot get my doctor to agree.  In case you are wondering....YES.....I am in pain right now.  A bit less pain right now than I was 4 hours ago when I couldn't even eat dinner thanks to some Vicodin I have left from two months ago when I experienced my previous tooth pain!!!!!! UGH!!!


My mom and dad come in two weeks and C.J. in a month.  Gosh, I miss everyone so much.  Once C.J. gets here...  he'll be here for a whole month!!!! WooHoo!  


That is about it in the Schneider/Koeck household lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...