Thursday, November 19, 2015

Joyful Update

If anyone had a reason to deny the claim for a new engine, it was the Chevrolet dealership.  

I highly suspect that this car was sold to me with a cracked hose and no coolant in the engine.  How is that any of Chevrolet's fault?  It's not.  I was fully bracing myself for a phone call confirming the denial of the claim and ready to start putting ducks in a row for an all out fight with Napleton VW Orlando (again...STAY AWAY from this dealership).  

However, what I got was a phone call at 2:00 this afternoon:

Man: "Mrs. Koeck I am calling to say that your car needs a new engine and this cost will be covered 100% by your warranty with no cost to you."  

Just being real here: I started crying.

Man: "The car does need one part that is not covered under warranty and that will be $35.00 for parts and labor."

Still crying

Man: "The engine should be here by next week Tuesday and we will begin working on it right away so that you will hopefully have the car by next Friday."

Sobbing and heaving

Man:"If you need a vehicle in the meantime we would be happy to set you up in a new car free of charge until your car is fixed."  

He must have thought he was talking to a nut. I was crying so hard I could hardly talk.  

And that is where we are.  

Completely relieved. 

**Side note**
The manager of Napleton saw my google review and wants to discuss things with me.  I have more than enough to say to him.  I left a message and we shall see if it will be returned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...