Sunday, October 18, 2015

Four Days of Disney: Day Three

Just today I ended up purchasing weekday passes for Zack and me so there will be many more than the 'four days of Disney' that we started with.  The weekday pass was initially very attractive for me - until I realized that it didn't include parking and I wasn't paying $20.00 for parking every time we went.  Well that all changed this month when Disney decided to raise the prices of their annual passes to a ridiculous amount but then decided to included parking with ALL passes, not just the annual.  And with Zack homeschooling we have the freedom to go on a weekday.  

Now onto Day Three - EPCOT


 Of all the parks, EPCOT holds the most memories for me.  We spent at least one Saturday a month there...sometimes two...and even sometimes all four. #crazythemeparkaddicts.  It was my preferred park because it had good traffic flow and a variety of choices of things to do.  Jon, when he would go, would spend most of the day in innoventions playing video games while the rest of us would keep ourselves busy in the park.  I know all things must change to keep up with the times but I am sad the memories attached to certain rides and movies are gone.  Norway is gone completely (stupid idea), Mexico has changed, SpaceShip Earth has changed, Test Track has changed, and the Canada movie has changed.  

Also...there is nothing inside of Innoventions anymore...sad!
A lot of memories were made in that building


Saturday during the Food and Wine Festival + gorgeous weather = outrageously busy.   So that is what we were up against. 

The lines for food were long but moved pretty quickly


And let's just zoom in on this little gem shall we?


This was a food and WINE festival after all...and why don't we also add beer, sake, margarita's, frozen drinks, and mixed drinks to the list.  

And the personalized shirts - crazy . 
They included:
- Food and Winers EPCOT 2015
- Family, Food, and Drinks EPCOT 2015
- Drink, Drank, Drunk
- Boozalicious
- I'm the Drunk One
- Voted most likely to get drunk - Class of 2009

I could go on and on but I think my point is made

We got there about 3:30 and left about 9:30.  In between we (C.J. and I) sampled the following foods:

1). Cheese Bread from Brazil

2). Shrimp on the Barbie from Australia
My favorite but, oh my, it had a spicy aftertaste 

and

3). Apple Strudel from Germany


C.J. also had a beef skewer from Patagonia but I was running out of room in my stomach so I skipped it.  

I did not want to spend any money on alcohol so I had lemonade instead.


 In between all the pigging out we went on Space Ship Earth, Test Track, Living with the Land, plus saw the France movie and China movie

Again, the weather was so perfect and made for great pictures.  

















I see many more Disney days in our future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...