Poor Zack is still sick!!! My everlasting word...how long does this virus last?
I am hoping beyond hope that he will be able to go back to school tomorrow. This is the longest he has ever been sick and the most school he has ever missed!
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back at Hope
After three years at Central Florida Christian Academy (some years/months were wonderful...some not so much) I am back at my "home...
-
Sunday June 28 We packed A LOT into Day One so I need to divide it into two parts... MORNING This day was an early one. We were all up an...
-
Thursday July 2 Today we left Anaheim and Disneyland. While some in our group (mostly CJ) were probably a little sad about this, some oth...
-
When my oldest son told me he wanted me to be a teacher - I'll be honest, I had my reservations. He has some anxiety and anxiety and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment