Sunday, June 13, 2021

This and That

 Just some catching up....


On Tuesday May 25, we got to leave with our students at noon so I determined to do some car shopping. My 2017 Chevy Sonic was not a great car. I used to say I didn't care what kind of car I drove as long as it started and ran.  And that is exactly what I got in my Sonic...the air was not working, the driver's side window would not go down, and the radio did not work. I was torn between just getting the air fixed or trading it in for something else. After months of internal debating, I decided to look around and see what was out there. 


I first stopped at a Kia dealership and they had a brand new Rio, but I have not had luck with economy cars so decided to move on. After stopping at a couple other places, I found myself at a Nissan dealership where I was shown a car that checked all my boxes. 

A certified pre-owned 2017 Nissan Sentra with 37,000 miles. It still has 2.5 years left on the factory warranty. 


So I did it! 


The other highlight of the summer so far was my friend's wedding on June 5. I was the only attendant in the wedding. It was a small outside wedding, but very nice and the weather cooperated nicely. She hired some ladies to come and do our hair and make-up. 






Finally, CJ and I were at Amalie Arena for game one yesterday. We were there to be the thunder, but the Lightning never showed up. Luckily, I went into the game with very little expectations as they always lose their first home game in a playoff series. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...