Thursday, November 19, 2020

The Start of Quarantine

 I suppose, to a degree, it was inevitable. 


We've had several students this year who had direct contact with a co-vid positive person.  They would have to stay home for two weeks and then were able to come back. 

However, today we received word that our school had its very first covid positive student and that child ----was mine. 😞😞


For the next two weeks my students and I are quarantined. Thankfully we had off school next week anyway so I have that week to prepare for the following week of online learning - whatever that will look like. 

If everything goes well, we can all return to school on December 7th. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...