Monday, November 30, 2020

Quarantine (Kind of) Continues

 We are "semi-quarantined" here at our apartment. 


I was so disappointed over the possibility of not seeing my family for Thanksgiving that I decided Zack and I would get tested.  I originally had no intention of going through the hassle of testing unless I started showing symptoms. But then decided it would be worth it to endure the two-and-a-half hour wait if that meant I could spend Thanksgiving with my parents and sister. 


Thankfully, we both tested negative which meant we enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving turkey dinner at the Ormond Beach Denny's. (Not so) Fun fact: The four adults could all go cheap and order off the "senior" menu.  Yep...it's true.  I didn't quite make the age requirement (since it was November 26 and my b-day is today), but I didn't think 4 days would matter. And no one is going to ask your age anyway. 

Friday we were able to go to C.J.'s for our weekly game/movie night which we had to skip the week before. 

So Zack and I are only semi-cautious about being out and about since testing negative, but my class and I are still not able to return to school this week. I will be so glad when this week is over because, while I love the extra time at home, online teaching is so not my thing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...