Tuesday, October 15, 2019

That Which Will Catch You Up


My crazy life continues. I work 12 hour days on at least Tuesdays and Thursdays but sometimes more. 

Even when I am home, it seems as if I am doing something school related. 

Blogging obviously takes a back seat.

But here's a sample of what's been going on

1). 

Designing Women
I LOVE this show!!! Occasionally I would check Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Hulu hoping that one of those providers offered it with no success. So you can imagine how excited I was on Saturday when I discover it is now on Hulu!  I've been binge watching it ever since,

2). A Visit
Jon's sweet girlfriend visited at the end of August. Never having been to Florida before, she wanted to do all the Disney and Universal stuff. Jon, who hates anything that has to do with theme parks, was a good sport and played tourist along with her. While I was not able to join them for any of the theme park visits (school was back in session), we were able to watch a movie over at C.J.'s on a Friday night, and then on Saturday we drove over to Daytona Beach to have pizza with my parents and sister. Since she also had never seen the ocean, we made a stop in Ormond to walk the beach. Parking was crazy so I ended up just dropping them off and waiting in the parking lot across the street. It was a beautiful day. 


3).  Excema
I am still dealing with insane excema on my feet! I'm pretty sure it is related to the fibromyalgia. 




4). A T-Shirt 
I love, love, love the t-shirt my friend Mere bought for me 

5)  Pool
After more than two years of the bulb in our pool being out, they FINALLY replaced it last weekend. It looks so nice again.
6.  Sadie
Anything on the counter for longer than 3 seconds is fair game for her to sit on.









7). Ollie
Ollie took a page out of Sadie's book this week and I found him like this.

I sure love my pets



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...