Saturday, April 13, 2019

Ending My Relationship


Copied from my Facebook page

I've just endured a heartbreaking break-up. After taking a long time to do some deep and thoughtful soul searching (1 night), I have decided to end my relationship with the Tampa Bay Lightning. I am not joking and no it's not because, once again, they are choking in the playoffs. I am not a fair weather or bandwagon fan. It is because of Kucherov! I know it's hockey and to each its own, but for me, I will not support a team that has a dirty player on it, and what he did last night was inexcusable! I've seen him made a couple of questionable dirty plays this year (like tripping a defensive player so the Lightning could score a goal) but thought they were probably incidental.Obviously, they were not. It'll hurt for a while but I will be fine...I went through the same thing 3 years ago when I severed ties with the Green Bay Packers. I will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...