It's hard to put into words just how good the Lightning are this year. They are amazing to watch.
Saturday night we headed down to Tampa for a game against the Canadiens. On the way, we stopped for Zack's and my first experience at Five Guys.
I was a bit skeptical because they never seem to play well when when I am at the game. And for a long while, it seemed to be the theme as the game was completely scoreless.
And then came probably the greatest period of hockey I have ever seen them play. They were completely and utterly dominant on offense and defense allowing Montreal only 4 shots on goal while amassing 26! They scored twice a about 3 minutes.
Then Tyler Johnson added another one
And Vassey recorded back to back shut-outs and claimed a franchise record 18 shut outs (and many more to come hopefully).
Monday, February 18, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back at Hope
After three years at Central Florida Christian Academy (some years/months were wonderful...some not so much) I am back at my "home...
-
Sunday June 28 We packed A LOT into Day One so I need to divide it into two parts... MORNING This day was an early one. We were all up an...
-
When my oldest son told me he wanted me to be a teacher - I'll be honest, I had my reservations. He has some anxiety and anxiety and ...
-
Ellalynn Ada Schiek, born on Nov. 26, 2006, was granted her angel wings unexpectedly on Monday, Aug. 1, 2016. Ella's short, but me...









No comments:
Post a Comment