Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Aftermath

So, the official statistics have us getting 6.5 inches yesterday.


Let's look for a bright side... shall we:  Appleton got 9 inches....Green Bay got 10 inches.... so it could have been worse, right?


Who am I kidding... I cannot find a bright spot in this.


And to top it all off my son wakes me at 7:15 this morning because he missed the bus...so I get up...get dressed... put contacts in....brush teeth... and head downstairs... only to find out........ his school had a two hour delay and he did not miss his bus after all!


Oh well... it can only go up from here...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...