Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

After a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner of pepperoni pizza and rice krispie treats (yep,it is true) at the in-laws, complete with a couple games of cards and a football game, we came home so that Jerry could put up the Christmas tree. Since he is working nights all weekend, today was the only opportunity to do it.

I would do it myself but my hubby is a bit of a perfectionist and, apparently, I don't do it correctly.



Meanwhile, Ollie watched and was very curious about this new thing in the living room.


As soon as it was put together Zack and I were able to add the ornaments.


So today, like every day, I give God thanks for everything!!! But especially for my wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...