Oh my ya'll... I feel like shouting this from every rooftop...but I'll have to be content to say it here:
Diclofenec is a wonder drug!!!
I swear I haven't felt this well in years!
My pain is totally gone. And even my coughing and the "I can't breathe" feeling have been improving over the past week.
I'm still not 100% but I would say that I have improved 90% over what I have been living with the past year.
So happy!
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back at Hope
After three years at Central Florida Christian Academy (some years/months were wonderful...some not so much) I am back at my "home...
-
Sunday June 28 We packed A LOT into Day One so I need to divide it into two parts... MORNING This day was an early one. We were all up an...
-
Thursday July 2 Today we left Anaheim and Disneyland. While some in our group (mostly CJ) were probably a little sad about this, some oth...
-
When my oldest son told me he wanted me to be a teacher - I'll be honest, I had my reservations. He has some anxiety and anxiety and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment