Sunday, February 12, 2012

Same Play Different Day

I was slightly more nervous for the performance tonight.  Mostly because Ollie didn't have the opportunity to stay awake all day and be so overwhelmingly exhausted by night that he could barely stand up.  


So I brought him early and let him mingle for a while to get some energy out.




At the same time I could see Zack getting his stage make-up on.





And falling asleep on the job:


As far as stage performance goes; they both did a little better than yesterday.  I sat on the other side of the stage so that Ollie would not see me.



But it didn't take him long to spot me anyway:
He was still fine while on stage but I had to spend the entire second act behind the curtain with him because he was whining.  


Zack did great again tonight.






He really had fun and is thinking he might want to take drama in the future..."as long as they don't do any musicals."  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...