Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's Baaack!

Today I woke up and am feeling the full onset of another asthma episode! The feeling of not being able to breathe and the continued and constant coughing until my head aches and my gut hurts. The only relief comes in the form of one VERY strong prescription cough medicine. So, I will have the distinct pleasure of spending the next six or eight weeks either coughing up a lung or completely zoned out on cough medicine! This is not a fun way to live and I admit I get very depressed when this occurs. And it happens an average of once a year for at least the past 20 years! I am praying that my new allergist will have some answers for me but I know that relief will not be immediate. The testing I went through last spring revealed that I am allergic to just about everything and it will take awhile to build tolerances to these things. So, I wait ....and cough... and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...